Currently headquartered in Turin, Fiat is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy. Founded at the turn of the 20th century, it may interest you to know that Fiat’s history and that of Italian industrialisation go hand in hand, with the corporation also playing a major role in the construction of carriages, railway engines, tractors, military vehicles and aircraft. Now though, it’s the cars we all know and love. And we at MotorEasy are poised to give you all that you need to safeguard your Fiat from all angles.
You may be asking yourself: but what’s the worst that could happen? The truth is, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected mechanical and/or electrical failures, landing the owner with a hefty repair bill that’s completely unnecessary. You can properly enjoy your time on the road with the knowledge that everything is covered by a comprehensive Fiat warranty from MotorEasy.
Why do I need a Fiat warranty?
With our Fiat warranty, you can relax in the knowledge that the necessities in your car are covered. You’ll no longer be anxious about what’s happening under the hood; we’ll have your back every step of the way and help cover the costs for unforeseen faults to your vehicle. You’re protected with the UK's best level of coverage and support, which are particularly ideal for those with older cars.
The components of your Fiat, by their electrical and mechanical natures, can experience faults at any time - if this happens we’ll be on hand to help. Ensure your stress levels and financial well-being aren’t compromised by taking out a comprehensive car warranty with MotorEasy.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
As well as repairs to mechanical and electrical failures, you’ll also enjoy cover for parts and hourly labour costs (including VAT). Diagnostics come as standard with every valid repair, and claims limits extend all the way up to the value of your car. Even protection against wear and tear features in each of our plans - following a complementary health check!
Should your vehicle go wrong in Europe, we’ll cover the cost there too – up to 60 days after your arrival on the Continent.
Our team of top engineers monitors all repairs, and we’ll be there to help by arranging both the collection and delivery of your car. When it comes to fixing your Fiat, getting the help you need is just a phone call away with MotorEasy.
Can I get a quote to cover my Fiat?
Yes, of course! For a free Fiat warranty quote, simply visit our quote generator. You’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your car, including its registration number and MOT expiry date. Then add your personal info and receive a quote from us online straight away.
Or, if you’d rather talk to us directly, call freephone 0800 131 0001. Live chat is also an option for getting in touch with a member of our team.
Recent Paid Repairs for Fiats:
At MotorEasy, we want you to experience the utmost driving pleasure at the wheel of your car, but you can’t do that if you’re worried about how much you do and don’t know when it comes to what’s under the hood! For insight into recent repairs we’ve arranged for Fiats, check out our guide below:
- Punto Evo: When the control unit failed in one of these cars, it would've cost the owner £1,605.55 to fix. This is an expense you can save yourself – because we’ll happily take care of it with a comprehensive Fiat warranty with MotorEasy.
- Doblo: Recently, we fitted a replacement turbocharger to one of these models, which came to £1,011.60. You can avoid unexpected costs like this – and the financial strain that often accompanies them – by obtaining a Fiat warranty through MotorEasy.
- 500: Despite being one of the most popular Fiat models on the market today, this car can end up costing much more than you expected. One of our most expensive repair bills for a Fiat 500 amounted to £1,973.93, cover these costs today with a MotorEasy warranty plan.
- Grande: On one occasion, the clutch kit needed restoring in this type of car, which ended up costing the owner £521.39. Keep pace with your Fiat by taking out a comprehensive warranty with MotorEasy.
- Punto: We see quite a few repairs associated with this model of Fiat. From the alternator failing (£390) to the head gasket needing restoration (£250), you can safeguard against unexpected with a MotorEasy Fiat warranty plan.
- Bravo: This particular kind of Fiat is usually very reliable, but it can be frustrating when you're faced with unexpected repair costs. For instance, if the door locking mechanism were to fail, you're looking at a bill of almost £250. Take precautions by obtaining a full Fiat warranty through MotorEasy.