Audi is one of the most popular and successful car manufacturers; as one of the leading brands in the automotive industry, part of its appeal is the extensive range of car models for consumers to choose from. And with so much choice out there, finding the right warranty for your Audi is paramount.
MotorEasy can help you there: from numerous perks to unrivalled flexibility, there’s plenty about our car warranties for motorists to enjoy. Ensure your Audi is in good hands with comprehensive cover courtesy of us and our bespoke plans.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Audi?
Boasting style and an impressive level of performance to match across its range of vehicles, you’ll need to take out a warranty that protects everything you love about your Audi before hitting the open road.
Leave it to MotorEasy and we promise we’ll have an Audi warranty that’s great for both you and your car. Our full warranty plans cover failures identified during MOTs and servicing*, and you’ll even be safeguarded against general wear and tear – a feature not present in the standard Audi manufacturer warranty. We also include consequential damage as standard, meaning your repairs or replacements are covered in this scenario.
For all kinds of Audi, MotorEasy provides exceptional warranties that promise to protect your car as well as your wallet. All we need is your registration to get you started in choosing a plan that suits all aspects of your Audi’s life on the road.
*Lite warranty plans require the car to have broken down, necessitating roadside recovery, as part of a covered repair.
Audi Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of November 2020, MotorEasy has researched the average price of an Audi extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Audi warranty with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of November 2020.
|Model||Age (years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Audi Warranty||Saving|
These prices show an average saving of £354 and a MotorEasy car warranty quote on average could save you over £85 minimum than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
What’s Covered With An Audi Warranty From MotorEasy?
Whatever level of warranty you choose, you can relax knowing that the necessary things are taken care of as far as your Audi is concerned.
As well as the benefits we already mentioned, MotorEasy will always assist you with monitoring the repair process; should you wish to track our progress with your vehicle, you may do so online via laptop, tablet or computer. We also offer 24/7 online booking to every one of our customers, so you’ll be able to schedule your Audi in for repairs whenever’s convenient.
Our dedicated engineers, and your MotorEasy account, keeps you informed and brings you up to speed on any significant developments to your Audi’s maintenance. And because we pay network garages directly for repairs, you’ll be glad to hear there won’t be any nasty surprises waiting.
How do Motoreasy warranties compare to Audi’s extended car warranty offering?
Audi warranty only covers defects in manufacture and does not cover damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear. Whereas, MotorEasy warranty covers consequential damage and failures due to wear and tear.
What About Taking Out An Audi Warranty With MotorEasy?
If you’re looking for an Audi warranty you can rely on, it’s certainly easy to take one out with us. Simply enter your registration number, and hey presto – you’ll be presented with a quote! Otherwise, you can always give us a ring on 0800 131 0001; calls are free, and we can then go over any specific features you had in mind more thoroughly.
Here at MotorEasy, we offer coverage for your Audi that’s both flexible and comprehensive. Whether yours is a new or used vehicle, spend some time at our motoring marketplace to find out which warranty is right for you.
Models Of Audi & Recent Paid Repairs
‘Vorsprung Deurch Technik’ (Advancement/Edge Through Technology) is certainly a fitting slogan for Audi, although it can be difficult getting to grips with all the different models and their common issues. Check out some recently paid repairs for Audis:
- A3/S3: Powerful, spacious and smart-looking: the A3/S3 is all these things – and so much more. Still, any repair works this vehicle requires promises to set you back anywhere from just over £200 to more than £3,500. Buy your Audi extended warranty from MotorEasy for flexible, comprehensive coverage.
- A4/S4: Because the Audi A4/S4s are very much comfort cars, keeping repair costs to a minimum should be a top priority for you. For example, work on your vehicle’s oil pump can cost over £3,000, so we don’t think you should take the risk. Get in touch with MotorEasy for an Audi warranty that suits both you and your car.
- A5/S5: Smart yet sporty, the A5/S5 certainly looks (and drives) the part. Nevertheless, it’s good to be reminded of repair costs; for instance, work on the drive chains can set you back over £3,000, which is why the right warranty that covers expensive repairs is so crucial. Get yours with MotorEasy for complete peace of mind.
- A6/S6: Combining potency with practicality, the Audi A6/S6 is one of the best Executive Saloons out there. However, if something were to happen to the engine, recent repair costs show that you could be paying as much as seven and a half thousand pounds to get it fixed. Let us help minimise those expenses for you with one of our Audi warranties.
- A7/S7: Due to its superb handling and ride quality at high speeds, the A7/S7 is one of the most popular Audis on the market. However, it’s important to think about how much repairs will cost; for instance, recent gearbox-related work (in accordance with MotorEasy's warranty plans) ranged between one and three and a half thousand pounds. Imagine if you had to pay that out of your own pocket!
- A8/S8: At the peak of Audi’s ‘Executive’ range, the A8/S8 looks the part and its performance is excellent. More recently, however, work has been costly on this car; repairing the air suspension compressor on one totalled just over two thousand pounds! Do all you can for your dream Audi by safeguarding its repair costs with a bespoke warranty from MotorEasy.
- Q3: An attractive, compact SUV Crossover, fixing this vehicle can cost you. Recently, work technicians did on the EGR valve and heater flap motor of two separate Q3s totalled £618.24 and £616.20 respectively. Don’t want to be met with unexpected expenses such as these? Save yourself the stress and the money by taking out an Audi warranty with MotorEasy.
- Q5: A practical all-rounder, you won’t be lacking in power; however, on the road side of things, it’s always a good idea to safeguard your investment. Major repairs to his car have been known to cost in excess of £10,000! Don't leave it to chance, get an Audi warranty from MotorEasy today.
- Q7: Able to seat seven in absolute comfort, this robust car comes with an even more robust price tag as far as repairs are concerned. A recent job saw one technician having to fix the inlet manifold, which came to just over five thousand pounds! Unexpected costs like these can be a burden, so make sure you protect yourself with an Audi car warranty from MotorEasy.
- R8: As one of the most powerful Audi models on the market, you can be sure that any repairs to your R8’s engine system are going to be pricey; in fact, work on the interior fan control switch alone will set you back around one and a half thousand pounds – and that’s if you’re lucky. Ensure you choose a comprehensive warranty cover you can rely on with MotorEasy.
- TT: Light and agile – with very good handling – any TT owner will tell you how much fun it is to drive. Unfortunately, when it comes to repairs this car can be costly; for instance, problems with its piston rings may set you back over three thousand pounds, which isn’t ideal. Save yourself having to fork out on repair costs with a first-rate Audi warranty from MotorEasy.